Perfect to be made the morning of or the day before. I often would take this hiking or have it ready before work.
- 2 Tbsp Organic Black Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp of Wild Collagen Red
- 1/2 Banana - sliced
- Handful of berries
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp Coconut yoghurt
- Combine coconut water, chia seeds and Collagen to a jar. Stir until mixed well. Let sit for 10 minutes - add more water if it is too thick or until desired consistency.
- Top with banana, almond butter, berries and yogurt. Enjoy!
- My favourite toppings are berries, bananas and almond butter. I used to take this hiking as it is long-lasting, very satiating and not too heavy. I would put it in a jar in my backpack and enjoy it at the top.